- Jamal Murray – Out
- Will Barton – Out
- Zeke Nnaji – Questionable
- PJ Dozier – Out
- Monte Morris – Out
- James Harden – Out
- Spencer Dinwiddie – Probable
- Chris Chiozza – Out
Betting lines (subject to change):
- Denver Nuggets are +4 point underdogs
- BKN -4 favorites
- Over/under set at 230
- Denver is +155 on the MoneyLine
- BKN -175
- Under is 4-0 in Nets last 4 overall
- Under is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 games as an underdog
- Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog
- Nets are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings
- Over is 8-3 in the last 11 meetings
The Nuggets are gearing up to play their final home game of the regular season as the playoff picture begins to fall into place. The Nuggets still have the opportunity to take back the third seed but would need to close out the season nearly perfectly, a task easier said then done when facing off agains the best Eastern Conference offense out there.
With the Nuggets down key defenders there will be serious challenges this game on the defensive side. While Kyrie Irving is always hard to guard, Shaq Harrison, Austin Rivers, and Facu Campazza can at least give him a run for his money. That being said, without barton it may fall on Aaron Gordon to guard Kevin Durant and while Gordon’s Defense is impeccable look for Durant to have an impressive night. Even consider Durant’s 2.5 3pts prop bet, one that with the Nuggets below average 3pt defense is likely to hit!
Let those bets fly, but above all enjoy these final games of the season.
See you there!