The Denver Nuggets are set to take on the Memphis Grizzlies as the home team continues to hold strong following the loss of Jamal Murray. Tipoff is at 7 p.m. MST.
- Jamal Murray – Out
- Monte Morris – Out
- Dillon Brooks. – Day-To-Day
- Brandon Clarke – Day-To-Day
- Jaren Jackson Jr.– Out
- De’Anthony Melton – Out
- Justise Winslow – Out
Betting lines (subject to change):
- Denver is -8.5 point favorites
- MEM +8.5 underdogs
- Over/under is 228
- Moneyline for Denver is -305
- MEM has a +245
- Over is 5-0 in Grizzlies last 5 games following a straight-up win
- Over is 5-0 in Grizzlies last 5 games playing on 1 days rest
- Over is 8-2 in Nuggets last 10 games playing on 2 days rest
- Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a winning straight-up record.
- Grizzlies are 6-2-1 ATS in the last 9 meetings
- Under is 9-3 in the last 12 meetings
With Jamal Murray AND Monte Morris out, the bulk of the load will be placed squarely on Facu Campazzo’s shoulders. However, with his recent play, he will be able to steer the ship, especially with the assistance of our very own MVP candidate, Nikola Jokic, and the phenomenal play of Micheal Porter Jr.
Memphis has plenty of weapons themselves, make no mistake, however, they remain far behind the Nuggets, ranking both 14th in offense and 17th in defense. Add in their injuries, and you have a prime recipe for the Nuggets to cover the spread. That being said, without the scoring capabilities of Murray and Morris, the potential for hitting the over of 228 seems unlikely.
Look for the Nuggets to make a big scoring splash against the Grizzlies behind the back of MPJ and Jokic’s scoring capabilities, but most of all, let those bets fly!