The Colorado Avalanche are set to clash with the Los Angeles Kings Sunday afternoon at the Ball Arena with puck drop set for 3:30 p.m. MST. The Avs are coming off a shutout victory vs. the Kings Friday evening, and after a day off, will look to maintain the momentum.
So far through 25 games, the Avs have a 15-8-2 record for 32 points which puts them fourth in the West Division. They have maintained a +15 goal differential while only surrendering 59 goals through the 25 games played.
The Kings have managed to go 4-3-3 in their last 10 and have 28 points on the season through their 26 games played.
Denver Sports Betting previews the upcoming Kings at Avs match from the betting perspective
The Lines (subject to change)
- The Avs are -235 on the Moneyline, the Kings are +195
- The over/under is set at 5.5 goals
- The puck line is -1.5 (+105) for the Avs and +1.5 (-124) for the Kings
- Under is 4-0 in Kings last 4 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Under is 5-1 in Kings last 6 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Kings are 1-5 in their last 6 games as an underdog.
- Over is 9-2 in Kings last 11 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games as a road underdog.