The Nuggets still remain without a large portion of their team including Paul Millsap, Gary Harris, JaMychal Green, Facundo Campazzo, and Markus Howard; all of which are ruled out for this matchup.
The Pacers, on the other hand, are missing two paramount players in TJ Warren and Caris LeVert.
Betting Lines (Subject to change):
- Denver is a -4.5 favorite
- Pacers sit at +4.5 underdogs
- Both teams opened at -2.5 and + 2.5 respectively
- O/U lies at 226
- Moneyline is -175 for the Nuggets
- +135 for the Pacers
Betting Trends courtesy of Covers.com:
- Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games
- Over is 16-5 in Nuggets last 21 road games vs. a team with a losing home record
- Over is 20-7 in Nuggets last 27 games playing on 1 days rest
- Pacers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall
- Over is 6-1 in Pacers last 7 overall
- Nuggets are 11-5 ATS in the last 16 meetings in Indiana
With the Nuggets playing with confidence and poise during this road trip, it can be expected that they continue this trend against the Pacers by starting off hot and barely staying ahead of all the way through the end. Make no mistake the Pacers will put up a fight and the spread mirrors this fact. It will be a close game.
That being said, with the trends in mind, this game is a nice play for the over. Both teams have mild defenses with assist-centered offenses. With that, the game should be fast, fun, and high scoring even with the team’s injuries.
Keep these in mind as you gear up for what is sure to be a great Thursday night matchup!