The Colorado Avalanche are set to clash with the Los Angeles Kings Sunday afternoon at the Ball Arena with puck drop set for 7 p.m. MST. The Avs are coming off a shutout victory vs. the Kings Friday evening, and after a day off, will look to maintain the momentum.
So far through 26 games, the Avs have a 16-8-2 record for 34 points which puts them fourth in the West Division. They have maintained a +18 goal differential while only surrendering 60 goals through the 26 games played.
The Ducks have managed to go 2-5-3 in their last 10 and have 22 points on the season through their 29 games played.
Denver Sports Betting previews the upcoming Kings at Avs match from the betting perspective.
The Lines courtesy of SuperBook Sports
- The Avs are -280 on the Moneyline, the Ducks are +245
- The over/under is set at 5.5 goals
- The puck line is -1.5 (-115) for the Avs and +1.5 (-105) for the Ducks
- Over is 4-1 in the last five meetings in Colorado
- Ducks are 4-1 in the last five meetings in Colorado
- Road team is 6-2 in the last eight meetings
- Ducks are 33-16 in the last 49 meetings
- Ducks are 0-4 in their last four games playing on two days rest
- Ducks are 1-7 in their last eight when their opponent allows two goals or less in their previous game.
Picks and Predictions
SuperBook is boosting odds for Brandon Saad to score from +280 to +400. Saad seems to have found his groove over the last few games and I expect the Avs to find some offense tonight against one of the worst defenses in the NHL. Give me Saad to score +400.