The boys are back in action with the Los Angeles Lakers set to make an appearance in the Mile High City. The Denver Nuggets will look to win their second game in a row, and once again show an ability to hang with the best of the best in the Western Conference.
Let’s take a look at this game from a betting perspective. Despite being the home team, the Lakers are the -3 favorite against the spread, making Denver the home underdog. The point total is set at 217 for this contest.
As of this writing, the public is backing the Lakers against the spread and the over of 217, according to the Action Network. Let’s take look at some notable betting trends and stats from covers.com:
- Over is 13-4 in the last 17 meetings in Denver.
- Lakers are 2-6-1 ATS in the last 9 meetings in Denver.
- Over is 24-9-2 in the last 35 meetings.
- Over is 5-0 in Nuggets last 5 games following an ATS loss.
- Nuggets are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 Sunday games.
- Over is 9-2 in Nuggets last 11 games as an underdog.
- Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Sports betting is 100% legal in Colorado, and it’s time for sports fans to get in on the action! With that, we want to ensure Colorado bettors are educated before laying their money on the line, so be sure to check out DenverSportsBetting.com for daily news, trends, and analysis of sports from a betting perspective by Colorado’s premier sports betting centric media outlet.