The Denver Nuggets remain without Paul Millsap, Gary Harris, PJ Dozier, and JaMychal Green for the upcoming matchup.
The Thunder however, continue to miss Hamidou Diallo, Trevor Ariza, and Grant Hill
Betting Lines (Subject to change):
- Denver is currently listed with a -7 spread
- Denver’s Moneyline is landing at -280
- +240 for The Thunder
- The over/under is currently at 225.5
Betting trends courtesy of Covers.com:
- Over is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 Saturday games
- Nuggets are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games
- Nuggets are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games overall
- Under is 4-0 in Thunder last 4 overall
- Thunder are 1-7-1 ATS in their last 9 games playing on 0 days rest
- Nuggets are 6-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Oklahoma City
The Nuggets are struggling to show off their full potential. Most fans know they can perform better than we have recently seen. However, Denver has to show it to gain the confidence to be true playoff contenders.
Enter OKC, a team who sits at 14-19 and a team Denver has already seen this season. By winning this matchup Denver could take what should be another easy win to the bank. With their close win earlier this month they are primed to be able to do so. The biggest change, however, comes with the return of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander who will give the Nuggets a run for their money.
While the Nuggets have had some questionable losses this season, Denver has thrived against Oklahoma City, winning both head-to-head matchups so far this season.
With both team’s highest scorers all active, look for the over to be hit but take some caution with the spread.
See you there!