The Denver Nuggets will continue along their five-game road trip with a matchup against the Dallas Mavericks tonight.
Tonight’s game is set for 6:30 p.m. MST and the Nuggets come to town as the -1.5 betting favorite against the spread. The total for the game is set at 223.5 and the public backing the over big time with 91% of the money heading in that direction. The public is also slightly backing the Nuggets ATS with 58% of the action heading their way.
While you are here, be sure to enter into our autographed Phillip Lindsay jersey and autographed Jerry Jeudy sweepstakes by clicking here!
This will be another test for the Nuggets following back-to-back win vs. the Pheonix Suns. At 9-7, this is the best ball the Nuggets have played all season.
Let’s take a look at some betting trends and info via Covers.com.
- Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
- Nuggets are 3-7-1 ATS in the last 11 meetings in Dallas.
- Over is 4-0-1 in Nuggets last 5 Monday games.
- Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as a favorite.
Sports betting is 100% legal in Colorado, and it’s time for sports fans to get in on the action! With that, we want to ensure Colorado bettors are educated before laying their money on the line, so be sure to check out DenverSportsBetting.com for daily news, trends, and analysis of sports from a betting perspective by Colorado’s premier sports betting centric media outlet.