The Denver Broncos are set to clash with the Los Angeles Chargers Sunday, with kickoff set for 2:05 pm MST.
Sports betting is 100% legal in Colorado, and it’s time for sports fans to get in on the action! With that, we want to ensure Colorado bettors are educated before laying their money on the line, so be sure to check out DenverSportsBetting.com for daily news, trends, and analysis of sports from a betting perspective by Colorado’s only sports betting centric media outlet.
Denver will look to bounce back after a brutal loss to the Kansas City Chiefs last week, where the Broncos appeared to take a step back.
The Chargers come to town as the -3 favorite after beating the Jacksonville Jaguars, 39-29 last week. Justin Herbert has been a star on the field this season, and appears to be yet another promising QB set to play in the AFC West for years to come.
The point total is set at 44.5, and 59% of public money is heading towards the over as of Saturday morning.
The Chargers have been a good bet recently, covering the spread in four of their last five games. Denver has also done well against the spread, but their last game versus the Chiefs certainly left more questions than answers.
Let’s take a look at some betting trends and stats to ensure you are educated before betting the game.
- Over is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Denver
- Underdog is 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
- Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings
- Chargers are 9-3-5 ATS in their last 17 meetings in Denver
- Road team is 13-5-2 ATS in their last 20 meetings
- Broncos are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game
- Broncos are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss
Good luck and happy betting!