Here we go again; another Game 7 for Denver sports. Beyond belief, both Pepsi Center teams have been able to come back from the dead in the same week.
Despite trailing 3 games to 1 and being decimated by injuries in key positions, the Colorado Avalanche have a chance to continue their pursuit of a Stanley Cup and make sports history today against the Dallas Stars.
The Denver Nuggets were successful in their comeback earlier this week, and if the Avalanche can pull off a win in Game 7, this would be the first time in sports history that two pro teams from the same city have come back in a playoff series when down 3 games to 1 in the same season.
Everyone has superstitions, and not everyone likes to wager on their team’s success in a must-win game. Game 7s in hockey are already the most exciting, gut-wrenching, up and down games there are to watch. So why not have some fun and play some high upside prop bets?
Denver Sports Betting is here to preview some fun and entertaining prop bets to consider playing during Game 7!
Profitable Props to consider:
- Pick your favorite Av to score a goal – there should be plenty of chances considering the over/under goal total on BetRivers is currently at 6 goals.
- Pick an Av to score a point or two – anyone that’s watched an Avalanche game knows the puck flies around, and there are plenty of opportunities for assists and goals in every game.
- Over/Under on individual Players total shots on Goal.
- Total goals during regular time- feeling lucky? Guess how many goals the teams will combine for in regulation.
- Go behind and win 60 minutes – The Avalanche have 2 come from behind victories in this series.
Wagers to consider:
- Nathan MacKinnon to Score @ +116
- Nazem Kadri to Score @+180
- Andre Burakovsky to Score @+270
- Cale Makar to Score @ +310
- Nathan MacKinnon to Score 2 Goals @ +475
- Mikko Rantanen to have 2 points @ +175
- Nathan MacKinnon to have 2 points @+110
- Tyler Seguin to Score @+195
- Jamie Benn to Score @+240
- Alexander Radulov to Score @+265
- Jamie Benn to have 2 points @+400
- Denis Gryanov to have 2 Points @+550
- Correct Score after 60 min – Avalanche (Home team) 4-3 @ +3300 – 3-2 @ 2400 – 5-3+3500
- Total Goals in 60 min Odd or even number Odd @+110
- Avalanche to win the Game after being a goal or more behind +500
Expectations for the game:
Game 7 should be similar to the other games in this series; neither team will try to reinvent the wheel. For prop bet purposes, follow the series trends. The players that have been putting up points will continue to do so tonight. Reminder prop bets have odds that pay well because they are typically harder bets to hit. So bankroll management will be critical to make a profit. That being said, lower-stakes allow you to play more props, and if you get lucky, you could make a big profit.