It is only Week 3 of the NFL season, but the game of the year could go down tonight as the defending champion Kansas City Chiefs are set to battle the surging Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football.
Denver Sports Betting is here to preview the game from a betting perspective.
Sports betting is 100% legal in Colorado, and it’s time for sports fans to get in on the action! We have partnered with BetRivers Sportsbook to give the Denver Sports Betting community an incredible sign-up offer with Colorado’s hottest new Sportsbook.
BetRivers Sportsbook will match your first deposit up to $250 when you sign up here and use code 250MATCH. By signing up with BetRivers, you are eligible to win a private dinner with Bronco legend Rod Smith. Click here for more info.
This might be the only regular-season game where you have the chance to bet Kansas City as an underdog. After opening up as the -2.5 favorite, the Ravens are now -3.5 favorites against the spread. The point total is set at 54.5, and Baltimore is -180 on the Moneyline compared to +150 for Kansas City.
These are the two best teams in football, according to many people. Both teams are currently at 2-0, but the Ravens have looked better over the course of the first two weeks.
The Los Angeles Chargers nearly beat Kansas City in Week 2, but the Chiefs managed to get the win in overtime. The Ravens have cruised out the gate, earning two blowout wins versus the Cleveland Browns and Houston Texans.
This game is sure to be a banger, a matchup that even the casual sports fan should be able to get into.
The public expects a high scoring affair as over 80% of bets are funneling towards the over at 54.5.
Public money is pretty much split against the spread, with 57% of cash heading towards Patrick Mahomes and company.
Tonight’s game will be the first meeting between former MVPs age 25 or younger in NFL history, per the Elias Sports Bureau.
Let’s take a look at some betting trends and info to ensure you are educated before placing a bet.
Betting trends and information via Covers.com
- Chiefs are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
- Chiefs are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game
- Chiefs are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game
- Chiefs are 5-0-1 ATS when Patrick Mahomes is QB
- Ravens are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 vs. AFC.
- Ravens are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games following a ATS win
- Ravens are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game
- Ravens are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 250 yards passing in their previous game
- Ravens are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 home games vs. a team with a winning road record
- Under is 4-0 in Chiefs last 4 road games
- Over is 5-1 in Chiefs last 6 games as a road underdog
- Under is 4-0 in Ravens last 4 games as a favorite
- Under is 5-1 in Ravens last 6 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Under is 5-1 in Ravens last 6 games as a home favorite.